Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I Am A Book Maker

Attending An Artful Journey weekend at the Presentation Center in Santa Cruz could not have done more for my creative spirit. I am so full of ideas and appreciation and awe for all the amazing creativity I was surrounded by. As this was my first workshop of any kind, I didn't know what to expect but it exceeded any possible thing I could have imagined. The group of women I was in class with were so fun, open, supportive, and encouraging I really didn't want it to end. Albie Smith is an amazing woman. Her generosity, talent, vision and teaching spirit are something I can only hope to come close to achieving in my life. I now have a vision for my life that includes 11 new friends; Albie, Amy, Karen, Sue, Bev, Ellen, Louise, Pat, Joan, Cindy, and Sue. :-). A reunion is a must.

There is so much more to say and post, but I need to add pictures and video to narrate. So once again...

More later.

1 comment:

  1. You are definitely a bookmaker and an artist! Best wishes for success on your new journey.
    Louise

    ReplyDelete