Thursday, February 25, 2010

New Abilities

On February 2nd, I drew a card from my deck of Medicine Cards. I drew the 4- Peyote Ceremony - New Abilities Card. At the time, I knew it was the card I needed but did not know what it applied to.... yet. On February 18th, I traveled to Los Gatos and the Presentation Center for An Artful Journey - a 5 day art retreat. Upon arrival everyone was friendly and open and gracious and I couldn't wait to get started. I set upon a path that had been 12 years in the making and by the end I knew my life had changed. When I went back to my room and looked up what the New Abilities card had to say, it was this:

Attributes: Reclaiming Skills - Acknowledging the talents now emerging - Employing new tools to conquer life's challenges - Embracing your potential - Using the new gifts being offered.

Challenges: Using these new abilities with courage - Risking setbacks while learning new skills - Letting go of old tools that did not work - Discovering how new talents will best serve you - Developing the new talents fully; and most importantly

ACKNOWLEDGING THE SELF'S RIGHT TO USE THE ABILITIES TO TAKE CHARGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment