Friday, March 26, 2010

Transitioning

Well, its been awhile since the last post and lots of things have started, completed and are still in flux. The career change is a work in progress but just yesterday I actually completed my first paste paper and that is a huge step. I have converted my garage into a makeshift studio until my new studio space is ready. I will get about 300 sq. ft to spread out and make books or whatever else suits my fancy.

Latest on the plate of exciting new things is the Humboldt Arts Festival, which will be held on Saturday and Sunday, May 15 & 16 in Arcata. It will be a live performance and art festival with up and coming new artists from all over Humboldt County, a huge sculpture garden in the parking lot of Ace Hardware and Ironside Gallery - the gallery I have been working on painting, will be the hub of the event. We are looking for vendors and volunteers and it should be a whole new experience for Arcata! Check out www.humboldtartsfestival.com. It is really pretty exciting!!

Be Open to All Things.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment